Uncover Your Charisms Through Spiritual Openness with Sherry Weddell
Ever felt the exhilaration of God’s presence when using your unique spiritual gifts? Can you imagine what it would be like to discover and unleash your charisms for the benefit of your community? It’s a journey of openness, spiritual growth, and the grace of God propelling us forward.
Join me in an inspiring episode featuring Sherry Weddell, co-founder of the Catherine of Sienna Institute. She sheds light on charisms, reminding us that these divine gifts are meant to be shared, illuminating the lives of others with God’s love and mercy. “These are ways that you and I have been empowered by God to be an instrument of His love and His beauty and His mercy and His healing and His provision for other people.”
In this episode, we delve into the world of spiritual gifts, exploring the transformative power of charisms and their role in shaping our faith.
Get Ready to:
- Understand the essence of charisms and how they impact our spiritual journey
- Recognize the stages of spiritual development and the importance of openness
- Learn about the Called and Gifted discernment process to discover your unique spiritual blueprint
- Discover how to create a culture of discipleship and openness within your community
- Gain insights into the profound connection between charisms and evangelization
If you’re curious to learn more about how charisms can ignite your faith and guide you on a path of intentional discipleship check out The Catherine of Sienna Institute and Sherry’s book, Forming Intentional Disciples.
Jim Jansen – Director of Pastoral Services, Archdiocese of Omaha
With Sherry Weddell